Many think of a website redesign as a daunting, time-consuming, and expensive task. However, it doesn’t have to be any of those things.
Updating your business’s website can have many benefits. It can improve the experience of your users and better serve their needs, make your site more up-to-date or visually appealing, improve the display or surfacing of content, include a new product or business strategy, display a new company brand or message, and become better optimized so it ranks higher on search engines, therefore, allowing prospects to easily find you, which often helps to generate more leads. And it could be cheaper, faster, and easier than you think.
- You don’t have to redesign your entire website at once. You may just need to update the most viewed pages, like your home page and/or your content landing pages.
- Most people only need to update their sites every 18 months to two years.
- The average redesign only takes 3 months or less to implement.
- The average cost is 10% or less of a marketing budget.
- With responsive websites, you don’t need to have a separate mobile site, and your users can switch easily between devices, which people increasingly prefer. According to Google, 90% of viewers tend to move between devices to complete a task, and 74% of the users themselves say that they are more likely to return to a site if it is mobile-friendly.
- You could see as much as a 25% change in your website metrics.
- You can use an external resource to do the job for you, so you can stay on top of your business and not have your staff tied up with working through the sometimes confusing task of redesigning the website.
Onpoint Web Design can help you create a better experience for your customers. Contact us today to learn more.
Click Here to view the original article from the Huffington Post